Our specialty is continuing care retirement communities (CCRC’s). For those interested in moving into one of these communities, we offer the following consulting services for seniors and their families, which are completely customizable based on your needs:
- Overview of senior housing options in your area,
- Maps to communities closest to you,
- Summaries of community amenities,
- Comparison charts of community amenities,
- Summary and explanation of community pricing policies,
- Explanation of health care benefits (if any),
- Total cost comparison between several communities given your age, health, and anticipated expenses, and
- Guided tours of your local senior housing providers (extra fee for travel).
Let us help you make the right decision.
Contact us at 214-382-0234 or email@example.com for more information about pricing and packages.
If you’re a senior housing community, a medical supplier, or offer products related to seniors, Senior Housing Move.com does offer a limited number of ads on the site. We require the following:
- The ad must be for an established, reputable company with a good standing in the business community.
- The ad must follow a format that is stylistically different from that of Senior Housing Move.com and does not appear to be a link associated with the content of the site.
- The product/service must be something that we would recommend to our mother/grandmother.
We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue advertising for any reason whatsoever. In the event that we decide to discontinue an advertisement, we will refund the fee, prorated by day. For instance, if it costs $300 to run an ad for 30 days, we will refund $10 for each day that the ad does not appear on the site. We will occasionally review products and post reviews. However, we make no guarantees as to whether or not the product will be reviewed favorably.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about advertising rates and terms.
Senior Housing Move.com welcomes guest posts on topics related to senior housing. You can submit your articles by emailing us at email@example.com. Please copy your article into the body of the email.
Although we are more than happy to link to your organization, we don’t want to sacrifice content for advertising. As such, we have the following rules:
- Only one link to your site per posting; link to other sites at your discretion.
- Please include one-two sentences about the author’s background so that our readers can learn more about you.
The article must be between 400-900 words, and cannot be a teaser for the author’s business. It must contain useful information related to moving into senior housing or some aspect of senior living arrangements. When writing the article, ask yourself: What would I do if it were my mother/grandmother? As an industry insider, what advice can I offer the consumer?
We reserve the right to edit posts for length and clarity, and by posting with us, you give us exclusive right to the use of your materials. At present, we do not plan on republishing your work anywhere, but we reserve the right to do so in the future. We will inform you if we do.
We reserve the right to delete your article at any time for any reason whatsoever. Publication with Senior Housing Move.com is not compensated.