I’ve got another book coming out later this summer! I’m working on fleshing out the contents and will have more detailed information later, but here’s a sneak peak:
- Understand how CCRCs work and what sorts of services they offer
- Learn about CCRC contracts
- Learn how to adjust entrance fees and monthly fees to compare between pricing plans
- Build your own client spreadsheet customized to each individual’s situation
- Negotiate with CCRC marketing departments
Look for The Financial and Estate Planner’s Guide to Continuing Care Retirement Communities on Amazon (in print and Kindle editions).
“BOOKS” © 2008 shutterhacks, Attribution 3.0 Generic http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
If you’re thinking about retiring in Florida, now’s a good time to get cheap condos.
Faster treatment after strokes can improve patient outcomes.
A former caregivers talks about juggling the needs of several of her elderly relatives.
Modern retirement is looking a lot different from what it was 100 years ago.
“Sarasota Bay, Florida” © Year name, Attribution 3.0 Generic http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Hunger is a big problem for lots of seniors.
We get happier as we age.
Tips for caring for an Alzheimer’s patient.
Europe is getting senior-friendly smart phones. When will we get them over here?
“Day 144: Grocery Shopping” © 2012 SodanieChea, Attribution 3.0 Generic http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/